We currently are seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Business Consulting, Transformation Strategy practice. Our team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. Our teams help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, customer engagement, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management. As a Senior Consultant, an important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Generate new business opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other Ernst & Young team members across all practices to serve client needs.
- Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve a high quality deliverables and within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Develop people (Manager). Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Manage expectations of service. Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex strategy concepts.
- A post graduate degree or relevant professional designation (MBA or MSC are preferred)
- Strong analytical mindset in terms of taking abstract questions and issues and structuring them into manageable, specific work streams
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
- Experience in providing growth strategy; strategy, value creating strategy, the strategic planning process; operating model design; strategic investment analysis; and enterprise cost reduction
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field
- Strong project management skills
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in industry or with a professional services firm along with a successful track record in the strategic space either as a strategy consultant or a role in industry within strategy planning
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A