The Contract Lead Analyst – Contracting & Regulatory Management is responsible for the daily management of the agreement and amendment process for assigned requests. The position’s responsibility includes the drafting and preparation of, largely, revenue-generating agreements and related documents, including facilitation and/or support of contract negotiations, legal review, and signature processes. The role also serves as the primary support and interface on assigned requests with the applicable Business(es), Legal, Finance, Business Subject Matter Experts and external clients, pharmaceutical manufacturers, or other third parties, as applicable. The role will also, generally, support department quality improvement efforts and measures aimed at improving the overall contracting process quality, efficiency and internal/external client satisfaction.
- Assist with communication of contract processes and procedures
- Daily management of the contractual agreement and amendment requests and preparation processes as assigned
- Generally support quality improvement efforts and measures
- Complete other miscellaneous projects and requests as assigned
- Facilitate and/or support negotiations, legal review and signature processes
- Coordinate appropriate business and legal review/response of negotiated documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, Word), Experience with Lotus Notes, Apttus and SharePoint preferred
- Ability to work with internal and external partners at all levels of management
- 3-10 years of experience, if Bachelor’s. Knowledge of health care/PBM industry preferred
- Healthcare background needed.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment, quickly grasp new concepts, solve problems and make decisions.
- 10-15 years of experience in health care/PBM industry, if High School diploma
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- We are looking for someone in the FL or St. Louis office.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to mediate and resolve contract issues and negotiate solutions.
- Background in contracting, drafting and managing contract revisions highly desired
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage timelines, both as an individual and as part of a team, and balance multiple deadlines
- Credentialing experience a plus
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A