The Integrated Healthcare Coordinator is an integral member of Cigna’s Health team supporting our customers in their journey to better health. The Personal Healthcare ICC Advocate functions as an employer based clinical liaison between employee and all available Cigna resources and community programs or resources. The goal of the Integrated Healthcare Coordinator role is to improve care delivery of aligned population through identification of risk and opportunity, collaboration and coordination with clinical and administrative partners, and promotion of available programs.
- Identifies and refers appropriate customers to eligible programs within CIGNA Healthcare (CHC) and all eligible client specific health and wellness programs.
- Works effectively with Cigna’s internal team to support coordination of care and data analysis.
- Supports established process and procedures that ensures thorough review of patient level actionable data and reports used to support identification of customers for outreach and engagement.
- Partners, and functions as central conduit between employer, provider (PCP, Onsite Health Clinic) and all available Cigna programs and resources.
- Assure and maintains timely, compliant, efficient documentation and information exchange to drive appropriate outreach, engagement and positive clinical outcomes with aligned population.
- Identifies cases appropriate for complex case management and follows process for referral.
- Identifies gaps in care and works with providers and/ or local community resources to close gaps in care.
- Identifies and builds effective relationships with local network providers. Provides steerage to high quality network providers and referrals to the onsite health center.
- Supports Care Coordination of the individual customer. Coordinates the care of the high-risk targeted population in an appropriate, efficient, high quality and cost-effective manner. Refers to appropriate clinical partners (i.e. complex case management and / or Specialty Case management)
- Communicates clearly with all matrix partners, and refers to appropriate internal and external programs to support outcomes.
- Passion for assisting member with health improvement and navigation of the Health Care System.
- A high energy level with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in project development and working in a matrix environment preferred.
- Self-directness and the ability succeed in an independent role.
- Comfortable communicating with multiple clinical partners (direct care, Onsite Health, and telephonic coaching and case management teams).
- RN with current unrestricted state licensure required with three or more years of clinical practice experience
- Case Management experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to work in a team environment and exhibit flexibility and enthusiasm in learning new information and developing new skills quickly.
- Excellent Computer skills [specific software e.g. Word and Excel]
- Experience working with high-risk patients preferred.
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing education preferred.
- Current ACLS/BLS/CPR/AED Certification
- Embrace Consumer Health Engagement cultural beliefs of: Think it Through, Customer Strong, Me to We, Listen to Advocate, Be Bold, and Own it!
- Must have strong problem solving skills
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A