Working for Emirates in their specialist Expo 2020 contact centre your role will be to provide the highest level of service in order to sell and service Expo 2020 products. Help customers get the most out of their Expo 2020 experience by ensuring they have all the information they need to make the most out of their visit.
Please note this job is a fixed term contract until June 2022.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Expo 2020 visitors and provide them with full details on Expo 2020 so that they can fully enjoy their visit.
- Actively sell event tickets and related products
- Work across multiple channels Voice, Email, and Chat – to be able to provide the right solution to customers in their channel of choice.
- Keep updated with any changes and improvements to the Expo 2020 service and products.
- Suggest new ideas and provide recommendations on the improvement of the service provided to increase customer experience and revenue and ensuring Expo 2020 success.
Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications: 10 Yeas schooling or equivalent
Experience: Commercial/Sales. Other 1+Year
- Customer Service/Call Centre/Retail/Hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be providedDefault text to be providedDefault text to be provided