You will work in partnership with local leaders, HR Business Partners, COE teams and Legal to ensure timely delivery of high quality HR activity enabling business needs.
- We seek an enthusiastic, experienced and reliable software development engineer who enjoys getting things done. You should have good communication skills and be equally comfortable clearly explaining technical problems and solutions with analysts, engineers and product managers. We welcome your fresh ideas and approaches as we constantly aim to improve our development methodologies. Our team has experience using a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and years of streaming, cloud and big data experience.
- Supports clients to resolve difficult issues: identifies issues, clarifies opinions/assumptions, and drives for resolution.
- Ability to build and develop credible relationships at speed through all levels in the organization to influence without direct authority and successfully represent the overall Regional HR function.
- Strong project and organisational change capability proven through leading and executing complex HR programs.
- Highly proficient in Employee Relations practices and Employment Law (required).
- Ability to successfully navigate in a “matrix” organizational environment and have a track record of achieving results, both independently and through using a team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience handling HR and Employee Relations with depth of experience in the UK (required).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A