The Sr. Financial Analyst has the lead day-to-day responsibility for managing and controlling O&M and capital costs. This role will support accurate planning, reporting and analysis of operations. This position entails increased scope and complexity including fleet wide special projects. Must be able to fulfill ad hoc requests from various internal and external sources to support decision-making and provide necessary insight to executives, managers, department heads and line personnel. Individual must be flexible, proactive and able to work with ambiguity. Individual must be able to commit to the time requirements of this position, which may demand extended hours as required.
- Develop the long-range financial plan.
- Lead each monthly financial closing (pre and post close work), providing all required reporting to corporate center and site management.
- Ensure proper accounting treatment is followed and monitor adherence to corporate policies and procedures. Prepare various periodic reports to communicate performance in areas such as contracted services, overtime and other.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting for management on major capital and O&M cost drivers. Work with personnel to control and manage costs. Forecast performance against goals, plans and budgets. Bring a financial perspective to daily operations. Prepare and review month-end, quarterly and full-year forecast/reports up to and including: executive reporting packages, monthly financial close packages, quarterly management meeting presentations.
- Perform periodic Ad-hoc reporting and analyses.
- Work with Manger to develop and oversee the work product of more junior financial analysts in the group and provide training and guidance as required. Perform complex special projects at the request of Management.
- Review and process Capital and other Project Request proposals. Monitor and report on Project spend.
- Perform cost reporting – planning & tracking.
- 4 year degree in a business-related field with 5 to 8 years business-related experience and demonstrated success in finance or business operations.
- Thorough computer-base analytical skill (e.g. Access, Excel, Power Point, database management).
- Working knowledge of Business Operations & industry practices.
- Expertise in PeopleSoft and financial systems
- Effective financial analysis skills, combined with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to accounting principles, financial metrics and financial statement relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai