The Senior Training Specialist is a content expert and/or training process expert who develops and delivers training that integrates business processes with skills and knowledge required for employees to safely and effectively perform job duties. Provides coaching and guidance to Training Specialist and Associate Specialist, as well SME Adjunct Instructors. The Senior Training Specialist, in a craft delivery position, partners with Engineering and Methods organizations to research and develop standards, procedures and processes for the business.
- Partner with the Line Curriculum Review Committees and Joint Union Management Training committees to determine the technical requirements and priorities for training programs.
- Design, develop and maintain complex technical training materials utilizing the systematic approach to training from the analysis phase through evaluation
- Deliver Technical Training content required for new hire and incumbent employees to perform job duties safely and in accordance with Delivery procedures and fundamentals.
- Manage large-scale training projects.
- Collaborates with Line and Training contacts to develop innovative and effective performance improvement solutions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through appropriate student evaluation and post training effectiveness evaluations making modifications to the
- program design to increase program efficiency. Utilize the Learning Management System and perception to document training activities.
- Experience with mapping software
- Demonstrated written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Familiar with GIS System
- Strong observation, evaluation, coaching and feedback skills
- Bachelors degree in Business or related AND 5 – 8 years related business experience, or in lieu of Bachelors degree, a minimum of 9 – 12 years
- relevant business experience is required.
- Computer skills in Windows and business applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A