Job description / Role
A well known event management company based in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for an Executive Secretary to support directly the Executive Director. In this role, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Manage, organize and coordinate all administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running and function of the Director’s Office and to ensure work is being executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Oversee the administrative system of the Director’s office ( as record management, incoming and outgoing mail, minutes of the Director’s meetings)
• Oversee Director’s Office budget and ensure expenditure is monitored effectively.
• Oversee the management and maintenance of the contact database
• Finalize all external written communication for the Director Signature
• Hold daily meetings with staff within the Director’s office to manage and monitor workflow, work quality and effective use of time and human resources across the department .
• Ensure effective information and task sharing across the team.
• Ensure coverage for all business critical tasks are maintained at all time.
• Manage Administration Coordinator on all aspects pertaining to the Director’s instructions and their proper and timely implementation.
• Conduct staff appraisals within the Director’s office, manage performance and identify training needs and prepare recommendations.
• Manage communication with the Advisor’s and Board members, meeting and arrange logistics with the support of the Events team.
• Attend meetings and follow projects with all Head of the Department.
• Manage the Director’s protocol internally and during any event to be attended by the Director. .
• Manage project check lists ( national and international event projects )
• Oversee all event requirements of the Director along with other staff min the department.
• Coordinate communication between the Director and VIPS, dignitaries and Royalties.
• Timely dispatch of press conference /event Invitations to royal families & VIP guests .
• Ensure reservation of Platinum Reserve Function and Front Row Seating planning.
• Oversee Director’s dinners alongside with the Administration Coordinator.
• Manage “Royal Balcony” and all relate “Royal/ VVIP Protocol” procedures during the events, including security planning and clearance; making sure greeting areas or Majlis are set-up correctly; and required staff members are briefed appropriately and in place for the arrival of