As part of our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As an executive Secretary, you’ll develop your skills by providing support services to some of MENA’s largest organizations. Your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You’ll have autonomy and clear responsibilities, working in our friendly, collaborative environment. Your talents will be respected and you’ll be supported in developing the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide high level support to a small group of Partners and Executives
- Organise and manage comprehensive diaries, travel and accommodation
- Screening emails, responding and/or actioning as required
- Prepare expense claims and timesheets on a weekly basis
- Screen phone calls and messages, and follow-up actions, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate
- Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, reports, agendas and papers
- Coordinate client events, internal and external, as required within MENA
- Leadership and people development
- Counsel, coach or mentor others in the secretarial community
- Identify opportunities to improve work efficiency and effectiveness
Skills and attributes for success
- The demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate in the use of Microsoft Office suites
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills including telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- A strong team member with an ability to work across multiple teams
- Experience in a professional services environment is highly regarded.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 4-5 years previous EA experience, supporting multiple executives in a corporate environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization or mid-tier firms will be highly advantageous
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.