• Manage professional and personal scheduling and administrative requirements for MD, including agendas, travel arrangements and client management.
• Must conduct a thorough follow up on all the activities mainly on orders, payments, shipments & Inventories.
• Should follow up with all the suppliers & vendors without any delay.
• Should co-ordinate with the shipping line regarding the shipments & arrange all the required documents accordingly.
• Knowledge in Logistics procedures (PO,BL, shipment tracking etc.) is a add-on
• Must track & follow up on the payments to the suppliers.
• Manage, coordinate, and arrange company travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
• Perform MD personal, administrative and office support as required.
• To provide support with general administrative and office management matters as per the instructions received
• Should have a good knowledge on advances excel (PIVOT, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP etc).
• Must acquire a Master’s degree in Business management or Finance .
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
• Good organizational skills used in planning own work
• Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision
• Good level of competence with Microsoft Office software.
Excel Skills, Excellent Communication in English.Good in Follow ups
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.