Jizan Perfumes LLC
· Responsible for arranging travel, visas, accommodation for managers and company staff.
· Preparation of emails, business letters and other documents.
· Note-taking during conferences and meetings.
· Screening and handling phone calls, enquiries and requests.
· Meeting and greeting company visitors and guests at all levels of seniority.
· Responsible for organizing, maintaining schedules and appointments for Manager.
· Producing and storing documents, papers, reports and presentations for the Manager.
· Organizes, attends meetings and ensures the Senior Management is well prepared for meetings.
· Keeps upper management and other departments informed of important updates.
· Serve as liaison with clients, suppliers and other staff.
· Handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
· Maintains good business relationship and coordination with other departments.
· Perform other duties that maybe assigned.
· Excellent Interpersonal (People) skills.· Analytical and Problem solving skills.· Must be organized, accurate and keen to details.· Ability to work under pressure / stress.· Must be transparent and trustworthy.· Goal oriented and responsible.· Must be flexible and reliable.· Time management skills.· Advanced proficiency in oral and written English.· Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, Word etc.)· Should have a strong work ethic
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.