The Kanoo Group
Job description / Role
Executive Secretary – Kanoo Machinery
The Kanoo Group is pleased to announce that we are looking to hire a dynamic Executive Secretary for our Machinery Division.
We are looking for a motivated, outspoken, organized and efficient individual who possesses the ability to adjust to a multicultural environment. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in a similar role within a reputed Machinery Trading/ Rental business in the UAE.
• You must be able to perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include – flight and hotel bookings, correspondence typing.
• Responsible for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments.
• Advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
• Must have adequate experience in preparing budgets & basic knowledge in accounting would be a plus.
• Preparation and submission of management reports weekly monthly, etc.
• Manage all HR matters & travel management for leave, ticketing, travel bookings for the machinery staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that all communication is kept confidential.
• Ensuring a smooth operation for the machinery division by undertaking numerous duties, as and when required.
• Responsible for coordinating the staff concerns to other departments/principals for the task given and liaise with them with full responsibility until the job is accomplished.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.