A Leading Company In The Middle East
Job description / Role
• The role will ensure professional secretarial services and support to top managers.
• Act as the point of contact among directors, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Prepare proposals, agreements, sales reports, administrative reports, and presentations.
• Manage director’s calendars, organize, setup and keep minutes of meetings
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, newsletters
• Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
• Assist in the administration of CRM Software and social media updates
• Organize and maintain the office filing system.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
• Organize and assist on all events, marketing and promotional activities
Reporting to: CEO
Other interactions: Department Managers
Working Hours: 5 days a week, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.