Job description / Role
Our client is a High Net Worth Individual (HNWI) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He is looking to hire an experienced Executive Personal Assistant.
Our client is an HNWI in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He is currently looking to expand his support team and has introduced a brand-new position of Executive Personal Assistant.
The Executive Personal Assistant will be responsible for dealing with personal and corporate responsibilities.
* Responsible for providing complete and efficient administrative support
* Involved with multiple projects for the business and act as a point of contact between the HNWI and the internal stakeholders
* Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences
* Fully in charge of all
* Maintenance schedules
* Contracts & vendor’s coordination
* Expenses planning & cost sheets tracking
* Raising invoices & payment tracking
* Basic Accounting
* Builds and sustains strong relationships with the business external parties, such as banks, suppliers, hotels, and travel agencies to facilitate the responsibilities
* Fully responsible for all personal events, travels, and holidays planning, organising, and coordination
* Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed
* Fully responsible for all family medical records & reservations as well as insurance claim
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Personal Assistant to further progress their career with the HNWI.