Job description / Role
Duties and responsibilities:
• Conserves Group President’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
• Drafting letters and documents
• Collecting and analyzing information
• Initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain appointment schedule by planning/scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represent Group President by attending meetings in his absence, speaking for Group President in inland & overseas.
• Completes projects by assigning work to concerned people, following up on results.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Organize President’s personal commitments including assisting with household/family duties and errands.
• Various ad hoc requests.
• Medical Insurance provided.
• Work Visa will be arranged by company.
Point to be note:
• No parking facilities
• No OT provided
• Working days would be 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday) but sometimes client may ask to work on Saturday