What we need:
Executive Manager, Performance Assurance who will lead and provide operational and technical advice and guidance to projects, while overseeing continuous improvement initiatives, in order to ensure consistent and reliable performance of the operating plants.
- Act as the center of expertise providing in-depth technical knowledge on the Operations and Maintenance of Power Plants, and using that knowledge to design and implement solutions to improve the plant efficiency and reliability in the long term.
- Evaluate any new equipment / consumables / chemical options based on the durability, reliability, efficiency, availability of spare parts, warranties, and cost and provide technical recommendations to the Supply Chain team.
- Review, monitor and analyze the technical data from the operating plants and the track record of equipment failures, input the feedback back into the bid-preparation stage, to ensure all the learnings are captured and improved upon and any risks are mitigated at an early stage.
Who will fit:
- 12-15 years’ experience in the area of Operations and Maintenance of power plants.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument)
What are the required skills:
Extensive leadership experience
Extensive experience and know-how of techno-commercial aspects
Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management System
Experience of performance monitoring
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Technical expertise in a given area
Thorough understanding of the business value chain
Experience of working with Power Purchase Agreements
Founded in 2005, and firmly established in the GCC, North Africa and South, Middle Europe and East Europe regions, providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and globally.
More of us, and opportunities in www.nomac.com
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.