First Abu Dhabi Bank
The investment advisory business forms an integral and an essential part of Elite and Private Banking offerings to First Abu Dhabi Bank Private Banking and Key Clients:
- Manage the offering of the investment advisory business and services to FAB Private Banking and Key Clients Group clients.
- Provide the full spectrum of the investment advisory process to clients including:
- Macro and micro analysis of global markets, asset classes and investment trends.
- Provide investment solution, investment research, security selection and recommendation.
- Manage the full life-cycle of client portfolios: construction, implementation, analysis and management.
- Pro-active engagement and a disciplined approach with various segment heads, team leaders and private bankers as well as with advisory clients.
- Enhance the Investment Advisory business value proposition and actively promoting the business development in the UAE and international jurisdictions.
- Direct contribution and commitment to the growth of the advisory business financial budget and investment sales, by growing the number of advisory clients, assets under management (AUM), revenues and fees generation, and return on assets.
- Ensuring key business targets and deliverables are met throughout the budget year.
- Providing investment advisory related services to private banking and key client group clients.
- Directly handling existing client relationships with regards to all investments, strategies, and portfolio management related services including client portfolio construction, management, monitoring and rebalancing and other portfolio related services.
- Actively promoting investment opportunities across the full spectrum of asset classes and investment solutions in line with FAB’s investment outlook and strategy. Source potential new ideas based on market trends, relationship manager and client feedback.
- Ensure full time compliance with the policies and procedures, rules and regulations of the advisory business, FAB, and external regulatory framework.
- Working on various investment advisory related projects targeted to enhance the infrastructure and the operational workflow of the advisory business, and implementing changes that drive the investment advisory service level forward and to the next level.
- Participating in all operational matters related to the Investment Advisory business.
- Coordinating and facilitating investment advisory training where required.
- At least 15 years of experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent technical background in delivering investment propositions, research and recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of the global markets, macro and micro trends as well as portfolio construction, portfolio implementation and portfolio management.
- CAN-DO attitude with the ability to operate independently under tight deadlines, and effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships at various levels including: private bankers, clients, team subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Possess strong communication and inter-personal skills as well as attention to details.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and other languages are highly appreciated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.