- Functions as the Production Manager for the Food and Beverage operations, ensuring that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel, and are individually profitable
- Ensures that culinary activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Ensures that all guest-contact culinary employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Ensures that all culinary employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Maximizes employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Works with the Director of Food and Beverage to ensure that each profit centre (e.g. Outlet, Banquets) operates in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Works with the Director of Food and Beverage to ensure that each cost centre (e.g. Stewarding, Commissary, Pastry) operates with the lowest possible cost structure while also delivering on the brand promise to the guest
- Assists the Director of Food and Beverage in the preparation, utilisation and update an Annual Marketing Plan, broken down as necessary by department.
- Works with the Materials Manager in the procurement of the best product for the best price and in the management of the relevant areas of the Commissary Kitchen.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.