Job description / Role
Our client are an internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai. They are currently seeking an experienced EA to the CEO.
• Providing administrative support to the CEO.
• Pro-actively manage, update, and maintain his calendar across multiple time zones with attention to accuracy and detail while recognising the need to re-prioritise as business initiatives change
• Act as “gate-keeper” to ensure CEO’s work flow is not interrupted
• Organizing and scheduling meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external employees/clients to coordinate calendars, prepare materials and facilities, and make necessary arrangements for web connectivity when necessary
• Organize departmental and other meetings as required; take minutes of meetings and prepare final reports of proceedings as necessary.
• Follow through on action items.
• Prepare travel arrangements (flights, visa and hotel accommodation) for CEO along with company’s brand ambassadors and high profile individuals
• Execute highly confidential documents and records and file them appropriately
• Prepare ad hoc project’s and research as required
• Assist in organising company’s events, seminars and trainings
• Meet and Greet visitors at all levels of seniority
• Preparing and processing expense reports and invoices
• Producing a variety of correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets
• Performing general administrative activities including screening and directing incoming phone calls, composing and typing general correspondence including emails, and prioritizing, distributing, and acting on mail
• Managing long-term projects in support of the CEO’s top priorities
• Setting meetings with high-profile individuals
• Knowledge of Dubai labor laws