The Admin Project coordinator is responsible for the coordination of a project, in addition to precise reporting of the project progress vs the target handover, and the quality of the execution.
What You’ll Be Doing
– Ensure all constraints imposed by law or by authorities in charge have been listed and attended to in the sequence required
– Ensure all legal authorizations and permits are obtained in a timely manner
– Liaise with clients and clients business partners with regard to the project
– Liaise with project team members and with other divisions whenever required.
– Provide systematically full reports, as to progress in general, to supervisors
– Provide list of would-be problems and solutions for approval
– Produce status summaries of verified project as per a specific calendar
– Follow up approval and payments cycles, and report delays
– Follow up material deliveries
– Gather information for project cost estimation
– Prepare quotations per project.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
– Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
– Driving Results
– Communicating effectively
– Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
– Stakeholder Management
– Project Administration
– Managing Multiple Priorities
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits,
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.