Alumil Middle East
Job description / Role
Objectives: The role will ensure professional secretarial services and support to senior level directors. Critical to this role are confidentiality and exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
• Act as the point of contact among directors, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Prepare proposals, agreements, sales reports, administrative reports, and presentations
• Manage director’s calendars, organize, setup and keep minutes of meetings
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, newsletters
• Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
• Organize and maintain the office filing system.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Organize and assist on all events, marketing and promotional activities
Reporting to: GM
Working Hours: Sun-Thu (8:30 am – 6:00 pm)