Hill International (Middle East) Limited
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning events and coordination with several internal and external stakeholders.
- Execution of events and addressing issues.
- Preparing budgets and estimates for events.
- Developing event management process and procedures.
- Coordination with client executive management and gathering event date from end-users.
- Excellent communication skills and awareness of the local market vendors.
- Handling venue bookings internally and externally.
- Experience in handling all type of events, i.e. conferences, training, leadership gatherings, etc.
- Coordination with the Client respective departments and various stakeholders.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.