This includes managing the change in revenue and margin mix from legacy mobile voice towards mobile broadband services. Customer Satisfaction and brand equity will need to be continually improved through working right across Etisalat UAE and the Group, partnering with external organizations, and applying best practices.
- Evaluate impact of different departments on the Technical budget and cost.
- Update of Devolution of Powers (DoP) in full coordination with Finance as and when needed.
- Manage the approval process to facilitate the stake-holders Budget requirements on ongoing projects for smooth project implementation.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities to facilitate workflow and ensure workload fairness
- To maintain/improve standards and quality of work governed by the ISO standards implemented under ISO 9001/2008 certification awarded to the Budget and control section
- Management reporting of the CAPEX utilization based on the Areas of Spend, Monthly Trend, Variance analysis to identify areas of concern, Budget Savings etc. for decision making in terms of network transformation, development plan and
- Optimization of Network element.
- Establish and nurture positive relationships, communication with and customer organizations
- Professionally manage and provide direction and guidance to subordinates; evaluates the performance of subordinates and carries out counseling to improve.
- Control of RFI, Tender, RFP/RFQ to ensure budget availability prior as part of procurement cycle and effectively applies
- CAPEX frame methodology to enforce CAPEX Budget standards.
- Preparation, planning, control and closing CAPEX on monthly and yearly basis related to various Technical projects under different engineering functions and other departments ensuring deadlines and quality standards.
- Maintain Technical CAPEX KPIs and evaluate impact of different departments on the Technical budget and cost.
- Support the project owners to complete the project technical closeout reports and submit all necessary documentations, as per the technical project closeout procedures
- Ability to drive Automation and AI initiatives for Digital workforce culture enforcement.
- Preparation for top management executive reports.
- Facilitate, monitor and control the Technical Capitalization and work in progress related to Engineering projects.
- Manpower planning for Technology requirement and implement productivity metric measures for efficient resource planning and shared resources for different projects.
- Building up business cases to justify the funding requirement and facilitate a decision making report.
- Manage the budgeting cycle end to end starting from commercial forecasting analysis, building up budget requirement, budget operation during the year and proper closing
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A