- You will be responsible for aligning stakeholder requirements, expectations and implementation of the commercial strategy and transformation roadmap in line with the Etihad strategic plan across the Commercial division and beyond.
- Etihad Aviation Group (EAG) has an exciting opportunity for a commercial strategy expert to join the Commercial airline organisation in a senior management capacity. As Senior Manager, Commercial Strategy you will lead on a number of key strategic projects feeding into EAGs business transformation and 5 year commercial strategy.
- Lead, guide and support the commercial organization to articulate business and technical requirements in commercial and/or technology projects. Create project plans and take lead or supervise their execution
- Provide on-going management, control, and planning of the governance portfolio by working closely with the stakeholders to ensure compliance with the strategy and applicable policies, processes and standards.
- Lead projects across the commercial strategy and enabling with strong partnership across key stakeholders in the different business units on all levels.
- Strategy: Provide strategic, technical and commercial lead for Commercial based on key issues, risks and opportunities identified in
- Commercial strategy and through BAU operations
- Project and Change Management: Lead and co-ordinate the direction, planning and enabling and delivery of the projects and refinements of the commercial components in line with the strategy
- Lead and participate in Commercial Strategy definition, cascading and implementation by leading external and internal analysis to develop insights and recommendations supporting strategic decisions to contribute to Company strategy success and positioning improvement
- Influencing: Plays an active role in improving the interface between the strategic direction, various businesses and analyses and establish requirements for the implementation of significant changes in the organization, business functions and processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in change management and leading teams to deliver positive project outcomes is essential
- Experience in business transformation is essential. Feeding into digital transformation programmes would be a distinct advantage
- Or 10 years job-related experience in the Commercial Travel Industry
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Strategy, Design Thinking, Process improvements, Business transformation and/or change management
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A