- Trainee will graduate with a certificate of completion from EY Engineering and followed by one year practical training in EY Engineering.
- To complete the Aircraft mechanical program conducted in association with AD-polytechnic and EY Engineering.
- Attend practical training when assigned to do so and report to assigned Trainer.
- Complete all theory courses as per the training syllabus.
- Participate in the Technical Staff Competency Assessment every 6 months and annually as well.
- Maintain in overall of 75% pass rate of all examination papers.
- Attend all classes in assigned training as per requirement of the training program.
- Comply with Training institute performance and attending Attendance policies
- Comply with all performance requirements issued by Training institute and EY Engineering
- Complete OJT for 12 months in 2nd year
- Completed National Service (for males only)
UAE national with a Family Book
- Proficient in English writing, reading and speaking
- Able to work shifts
- Able to wear a uniform
- Maximum 29 years old
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in any Mechanical or Electrical stream in an advantage
- High school diploma or higher
- Previous experience in any Mechanical or Electrical stream in an advantage
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A