A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Job description / Role
Identify, negotiate and manage major business opportunities, along with maintaining and growing profitable key accounts.
Secure a potentially profitable work stream for the business by ensuring that bids are prepared in a timely manner, are attractive to our customers, and meet the company’s requirements.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Review of Tender Documents.
– Assign Estimation Engineer’s for Tendering.
– Attend the meetings with Pre-Tender and Post Tender Meetings.
– Preparation of Value Engineering Proposals.
– Review of Final Bid as per Client Requirement.
– Follow up with client for updates of Tender Submitted.
– Attend Negotiation Meeting and provide recommendations to win the tender.
– Prepare PM Budget after award of the project.
– Identifying prospective clients, mapping & coordinating for their requirements for new business.
– Analyzing market requirement and providing key inputs for product development.
– Maintaining sustained contacts & providing pre/post technical assistance for achieving customer satisfaction.
– Monitoring competitor activities & devising effective counter measure.
– Identifying, qualifying & pursuing business opportunities through market surveys & mapping as per targeted plans as well as through lead generation.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.