Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– The main purpose of the Quantity Surveyor / Estimation Engineer job is to develop and submit competitive technical and commercial proposals to clients as per the RFQ’s in timely manner.
– Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
– undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
– assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
– performing risk and value management and cost control;
– advising on procurement strategy;
– identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
– preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
– allocating work to subcontractors;
– providing advice on contractual claims;
– analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
– valuing completed work and arranging payments;
– maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
– Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
– offering advice on property taxation;
– providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
– assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds;
– enabling clients to initiate construction projects;
– Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
– site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Communications and Working Relationships
– Respond to all pre bid and post bid clarifications
– Coordinates with Team Leader for verifications.
– Coordinates with Estimation Team Members for other categories
– Coordinates with sales engineers / contractors and Team leader for preparing offer
– Coordinates with planning engineer for revising schedules.
– Coordinates with suppliers / procurement division for obtaining updated quotes.
– Coordinates with other departments such as Engineering, Procurement, and Manufacturing etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.