RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Estimation and Proposals Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 8,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is one of the leading group of companies in the UAE based in Dubai with successful track records in retail, fashion, hospitality, interior design, and real estate industries.
• Attends all inbound enquiries through phone & email
• Evaluates and review of bid documents, specifications, scope of works and drawings
• Works with sales to understand framework agreements and Prepare proposals and Bidding / Quoting tenders, Technical & commercial offers etc. based on RFQ, ensuring accuracy of information in a timely manner
• Coordination for approval of materials required for the project prior to procurement
• Coordinates & follow-up to ensure that post bid clarifications are addressed
• Develops cost estimates and coordinate proposals
• Analyze tender and other documentation to calculate equipment, manpower requirements & consumables
• Ensures that the Indirect Cost Estimate is correctly prepared and costed
• Reviews of draft contract agreements, schedules, and other documents during award.
• Reviews of commercial and technical risk in tenders & contracts
• Responsible for processing of project handing over documentation and obtaining TOC
• Provides indicative pricing support for business development.
• Build and maintain pricing / estimating databases and ensure outturn costs are captured and fed back through the system
• Develops & follow company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met