At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
Oracle Supply Chain Support Manager is primarily responsible to provide functional support around procurement domain in Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS, ensuring that the applications in charge, enable the users and organization to use them efficiently.
The supply chain support manager will also act as the point of contact for all Oracle procurement and inventory support and enhancements requests. When implementing new system enhancements or capabilities, the consultant is expected to utilize in-depth knowledge of the Oracle procurement Applications, as well as industry best practice expertise, to consult with end user community to provide cost effective solutions to business scenarios.
- Provide functional support for ERP procurement applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite & Fusion).
- Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to resolving product implementation and integration obstacles and problems.
- Manage functional requests from end user community.
- Define functional requests priorities, write functional specifications and coordinate developments with technical team.
- Review Oracle fusion quarterly functional updates, understand, map to the business needs, test/validate cross functional and deployment them upon business confirmation,
- Design and develop OTBI reports and write basic data exactions queries using SQL
- Support and manage all procurement and Inventory related integrations (oracle and third-party integrations)
- Establish/define reconciliation process and reports and support the business users during month-end and year-end reconciliation process
- Design and define process wise custom fusion roles and provide the data access as appropriate
- Should work with Oracle support team for application bugs/enhancements
- Should encourage the business to use Oracle standard functionalities ad reports
- Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into Oracle Applications functional specifications.
- Develop unit test scripts and coordinate User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions.
- Identify data conversion requirements and assisting buyer team to perform data conversion.
- Monitor overall functioning of processes in Inventory transactions and physical inventory.
- Handling costing issue (Standard, Average and FIFO).
- Work with Oracle to resolve service requests.
- Lead and direct the following phases of system life cycle:
- Gather business requirements through business process workshops.
- Analysis, design, configure and development solutions for Oracle procurement related applications,
- Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and User Acceptance Testing.
- Handle Data migration
- Go-Live preparation and cut-over support,
- Post-production support
- Reports build and customization based on end user requirements.
- Train the end user community on systems where applicable.
- To participate in audits on use of systems. Detect and collect issues, Implement action plan and coordinate actions.
- Adhere and support existing ITIL service management processes, such as change management, incident management and problem management.
- Embrace and adhere to support service level agreements agreed with the end user community.
- Regularly communicate to the users the status of the support or enhancement requests.
- Collaborate with ERP support teams across other domains to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Work collaboratively with project team(s) and end users to develop, test, and implement Oracle Clouds solutions.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field is the minimum requirements for this position.
- 3 years of Oracle fusion experience related to SCM modules
- 7+ years’ experience working with Oracle procurement modules
- 5+ years working with implementation of Oracle procurement modules
- 2 + years working with supporting end users of Oracle procurement modules
- Ability to continuously coordinate with multiple parties and supervisors while maintaining independence
- Extensive experience in Oracle EBS Modules:
- Oracle Sourcing
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle Inventory
- Oracle Procurement Contacts
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle Supplier Life Cycle Management
- Oracle BI Publisher, Depth knowledge in BPM workflow Approval Engine (Approvals, workflows, DOA).
- Working experience on FBDI and ADFDI
- Working experience in average, standard, FIFO costing methods.
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customization within software environment
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Knowledge in Oracle Integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Knowledge in Finance modules – General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Knowledge in Apps Tools like SQL Developer, Data Loader and Web ADI
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now
Primary Location: Shared Services
Job: Managers (Head Of Section)
Organization: Digital and Technology
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jun 9, 2021, 2:31:47 AM