ERP Project Manager
Location: Egypt, Cairo
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions, and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing PMO organization in the role of a Project Manager. The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize billable projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes aligning resources and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. Operate with minimal supervision. Typically reports to a director. Usually requires ten years of experience in the areas of software services and implementation.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendation report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management problems.
- Implementation experience on Infor or other ERP/SCM/CPM/HCM/Financial etc.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA degree with 10+ years of related work experience in a software development environment.
- 5+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- PMP Certification is mandatory
- Experience in end to end product implementation at customer site
- Good understanding of software development life cycle concepts (Waterfall and Agile) and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with local, regional and multi country project teams.
- PMP certification is mandatory.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Working experience in USA or abroad
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work with overlap time zones
- Hands on any product is added advantage
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project
- Technically competent with various tools such as MS Word/Excel/Visio/PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Work ing knowledge and adherence to and enforcement of Infor Corporate Policies and Procedures, as outlined in the employee handbook
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks’, please consider your submission declined.
#Infor_is_Hiring #Manfacturing #ERP #Egypt #Cairo #Jobs