A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Manage service flow and workflow
• Manage documentation of changes in Workflow and communication across various stakeholders
• Manage client acquisition cycle and coordinate with Sales department
• Manage workflow enquiry, quotation, sales order until completion
• Liaise with Finance, Sales, Logistics and Service departments to ensure data is entered is relevant and up to date.
• Train employees on ERP functions and trouble shoot on ad hoc issues on ERP function and raise queries with provider when required
• Collect and manage accuracy of necessary Data
• Maintain client information up to date on the system
• Verify accuracy of data
• Test workflows and end users accesses during implementation period.
• Document and Communicate on changes in implementation
• Update list of users and manage access of users (in and out) after go live.
• Provide reports of testing and suggest solutions around ease of process to aid Internal Audit functions
• Train users on various functions of the ERP, work as supper user post implementation
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.