National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)
Job description / Role
ERP Application Manager (Saudi National Only)
Reporting: IT Director
Position Summary: ERP Manager is responsible for planning, designing, developing and maintaining the ERP applications as required by business using in-house resources or through vendors while controlling CAPEX and OPEX effectively Demonstrated track record of successful ERP implementations, preferably MS Dynamics AX
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Liaise with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization’s ERP strategy to get their buy-in.
· Analyze current ERP system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, and recommend improvement/optimization plans.
· Manage applications development / support team(s) using measurable KPI’s, provide mentorship to ensure continuous skills development, performance enhancements.
· Develop standard playbooks for ERP applications support team to ensure smooth and timely service delivery to business users. · Ensure end-to-end management of all assigned projects for successful and timely completion by assigning tasks, setting deadlines and monitoring progress.
· Conduct regular meetings with project stakeholders and provide progress updates. · Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP)
. Negotiate and manage vendor contracts for ERP system development, implementation and maintenance.
· Prepare and present documents required by stakeholders including but not limited to progress reports, presentations and technical/non-technical project documentation.
· Monitor ERP software release schedule, keeping up-to-date on new functionality, and as needed offer hands-on training for business users on new functionality.
· Ensures security, backup and business continuity plans related to ERP system are in-place, and executed as planned.
· Manage various vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of ERP system.
· Control CAPEX and OPEX to achieve operational effectiveness.
Required Skills / Experience:
· Strong interpersonal, relationship, team building, and influencing skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage).
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills. · External vendor management experience · Adept in use of project management and analysis tools, such as MS Project, Visio and Excel.
· Demonstrated track record of successful ERP implementations, preferably MS Dynamics AX.
· Experience managing a team of 3+ people handling in-house ERP system maintenance and support.
· Excellent business process analysis skills. Academic / professional qualifications
4 years degree in computer engineering/science or information technology discipline ·
ERP Implementation/management certification, preferably MS Dynamics AX will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.