Emirates National Oil Company
This role is responsible for carrying out all the terminal activities related to the receipt, storage, blending, DG operation, quality control and delivery of product during the shift, VRU operation, OWS/Water treatment plant operation and additive injections during transfers. Product movement operations via marine vessel, pipeline or road tanker. Reports to the Shift Supervisor for general guidance
- Guiding the vessel berthing in line with the allocated manifold, sampling and gauging of ship’s tanks, operating the hydraulic loading arm, connecting the loading arm and hoses.
- Communicating with terminal/ship for commencement of discharge or stoppage. Periodic checking of discharged product quality & Qty and comparing the figs with shore. Periodic ship/shore check as per the checklist.
- Gauging and lining up of the shore tank, checking of the line qty, etc at terminal end
- Will manually connect/disconnect hoses in the terminal, berth and operate valves, spool pieces, fittings, pumps and machinery for transferring, receipt/discharge of products to and from vessel
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid UAE light vehicle driving license (Preferred)
- Full knowledge of IMS procedures on Terminal operations.
- Working knowledge of computerized systems related to Terminal product movement operations, including SCADA and
- Terminal Automation.
- Diploma in Engineering/High School with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Oil in Gas industry
- Effective communication skills and team work.
- Full knowledge of Fire & Safety regulations applicable to Terminal operations.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A