Beaconhouse School System
Job description / Role
The main responsibility of this role is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. In addition, you will also have to arrange extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils.
Typical duties include:
– Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
– Evaluating a students’ classwork and assignments.
– Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
– Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
– Classroom management.
– Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
– Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
– Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere