Position: English Special Educator
Start date: 23 August 2022
Full time Job
- Perform achievement standardized assessments and write reports
- Write an individualized seducational plan that targets students’ weaknesses. Indicate methods, strategies and evaluation procedure in the IEP.
- Perform one on one and group sessions for students with learning difficulties
- Use research based methods to target learning difficulties.
- Work with a team (collaborate with colleagues) to design, plan and provide an excellent collaborative learning environment.
- Provide worksheets/resources and forms that helps the department in functioning effectively.
- Provide home programs trainings for parents to support their children in the learning process.
- Abide by all CARF Accreditation standards
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.