ALPADIA Language Schools SA
Alpadia Language Schools from Kaplan International Languages, offers all-year round schools in Montreux, Berlin, Freiburg and Lyon, teaching French and German. Alpadia also provides English, French and German summer courses for juniors and teens in Europe and North America. Initially established in 1996, and now larger than ever, our mission is to encourage language development through immersion and to expand the horizons of our students, to inspire their future.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make the 2021 summer an unbelievable experience! We are looking for highly motivated people, who have the ability to engage and inspire young students, and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
ALPADIA committed to safeguarding and promoting our students’ wellbeing. All staff are expected to contribute to a positive camp culture that supports this ethos.
- Teaching English as a foreign language to young students from other countries, aged 13-17 years old
- Ensuring academic EFL tuition appropriate to a summer school environment
- Assisting the Course Director with placement tests
- Ensuring weekly paperwork is completed accurately (lesson plans, registers, records of classes)
- Attending and participating in daily staff meetings.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for all teaching sessions
- Maintaining proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
- Three times a week, organizing and supervising fashion workshops (theoretical aspects, colours analysis, makeup and shopping advice)
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures
- First Degree or equivalent (Level 6 Qualifications and Credit Framework)
- CELTA, Trinity Cert. TESOL or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt where required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in fashion (theoretical aspects, colours analysis, makeup, shopping)
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 6 countries in Europe and North America, with 17 summer camps for teenagers
- Free entrance for all activities and excursions
- Attractive bonus options for returners and the possibility of career progression
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- London: 05.07.21 – 12.08.21
- All staff employed will be required to provide / undergo an Enhanced DBS check (and provide overseas conduct certificates where applicable)
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? Send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.