Engineering Shift Supervisor
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai’s iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 121 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
- Maintain all electrical equipment and all electrical control panels’ inaccurate function.
- Prepare preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all electrical panels, motors, electrical appliances, etc.
- Distribute the work to subordinates according to capabilities to get the best results.
- Ensure that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard.
- Ensure that all related tools are in safe place and in good working condition.
- Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference.
- Coordinate with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress and create healthy inter-department relationships.
- Create opportunities for engineering Employees to multitask and increase their skills and knowledge.
- Maintain all kitchen and laundry equipment in good working order.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen and Laundry equipment.
- Maintain the performance of pumps and motors.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures Engineer.
- Allocation of duties to the appropriate Engineering staff / contractors with the guidance of the Chief Engineer.
- Knowledge of the hotels BMS system.
- Usage of effective trouble reporting system.
- Master card/Key/mobile/vacuum machine/Ladder sign in-out.
- Check the opening check list is followed.
- Check the master card, key and mobile.
- Take over from the previous shift.
- Prepare the work order for the staff.
- Conduct the shift briefing.
- Conduct the training as per schedule.
- Check the BMS every often.
- RSM – Process flow and guidelines. Check RSM Dash board/ recovery to respond immediately with in 15minutes.
- Plant room/ boiler room/ chiller yard regular rounds.
- Follow up for pending job.
- Check for the material stock and order the material.
- Once LPO ready follow up with Suppliers and receive the material with proper documentation.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
- Active listening.
- Communication Skills.
- Computer skills.
- Hotel background is a must
- MEP and knowledge of AC Refrigeration, Repair and Maintenance is a must
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.