Job description / Role
A memorable experience for our Guests and Colleagues is the essence of being an Engineering Coordinator with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. As an Engineering Coordinator, your attention to detail will show the Engineering team that you are committed to providing luxury Guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a “fun” place to work.
What you will be doing:
– Maintain inventory/attic stock.
– Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
– Handle Guest concerns and react quickly logging and notifying the proper areas
– Coordinate with royal services for the closing of Job orders
– Serve as a principal source of information for the team
– Prepare and maintain your department’s records
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.