NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
Engagement Manager (Public Sector) – Economic Development – Top Tier Strategy House
Public Sector Engagement Manager required for a globally renowned strategy house based in Dubai, UAE.
The role of Engagement Manager is a senior role with management and client development responsibilities, alongside a responsibility for excellent economic analysis and project delivery. We are currently looking for an Engagement Manager with expertise and experience in our Growth & Development practice area.
Description of the role
The main duties of this Engagement Manager will be advanced economic analysis and communication of recommendations, project and staff management, and the development long term economic strategies that foster and enable sustainable growth. A successful candidate can analyse new and complex economic problems, design and apply advanced methods, and manage the team to produce high quality end products.
The candidate will have experience developing recommendations regarding appropriate public policy or commercial strategy. Relevant experience includes assessments of economic growth pathways and their link with other development outcomes; analysis of economic policies and their link with environmental and climate objectives; integration of development finance to support policy outcomes; and economic analysis of energy and infrastructure systems.
The geographic focus includes countries primarily in the Middle East but also some in Africa.
Primary day-to-day duties
– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients; as well as a broader professional network;
– Structuring and applying economic frameworks to analytical problems;
– Developing client solutions, addressing client input, and designing materials that effectively communicate recommendations;
– Developing and seeing through plans; forecasting resources; preparing budgets;
– Supporting the development of junior staff through regular feedback and mentorship;
– Keeping up to date with knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organisations;
– Enhancing company reputation by establishing oneself as a recognised authority in the field, and representing the company in external events;
– Participating in firm improvements; potentially leading on internal change initiatives.
The role offers generous tax free package and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.