Job description / Role
Reporting to the Regional Head of Legal, this will be a unique opportunity to work on ground-breaking legal matters and shape an exciting and dynamic company.
• Serve as an advisor and business partner by providing employment advice and strategy with respect to multiple company locations across the METAP region;
• Advise on all legal issues concerning the employment relationship, including: recruiting; hiring and employee relations;
• Build strong relationships and flawless collaboration with METAP business leaders and other senior managers, as well as within the Legal, HR, and Compliance functions;
• Support the ambitious growth agenda of the business by driving business partnership through smart risk solutions;
• Develop, draft, and implement company policies, agreements, standards, and business procedures designed to foster compliance with applicable employment law; and
• Advise and manage cases of discrimination; harassment; termination; redundancies; remote working procedures; consultancies; leaves of absence and medical accommodations.