Manage the conceptualisation of ideas and delivery of campaigns of varying complexity across all paid, owned and earned channels for our Skywards loyalty programme, ancillary revenue generators and business to business channels.
Ensure ideas and campaigns are executed in accordance with brand guidelines and deliver on the briefs provided by the Manager Marketing Communications (MMC).
Responsible for managing relationships with multiple internal and external partners across varying specialisms to ensure quality execution of campaigns.
- Manage the development and execution of campaigns across various paid, owned and earned channels, ensuring quality, consistency and compliance with budget.
- Responsible for managing a team of specialists, providing support and direction as needed, to deliver brand and tactical campaigns across a number of lower complexity markets. Additionally, own the development and delivery of campaign execution for a number of higher value/complex markets.
- Translate internal marketing briefs for creative and PR agencies, working in partnership with the agencies to develop campaign responses for MMC sign off, particularly for higher complexity markets.
- During implementation of campaigns, oversee and manage agencies (media, creative and PR) to ensure timely delivery as per the agreed brief and ensure quality of assets released is maintained at broadcast, collecting evidence from agencies or other sources as needed.
- Develop strong relationships with agencies, providing the guidelines and framework for the Emirates brand, while also working together to drive creative inspiration. Provide feedback to Media and Corporate PR on the performance of the media agency and PR agency.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the department, in particular working closely with the MMC from a commercial requirements perspective, and developing a strong relationship with the Strategic Planner to ensure data driven insights and recommendations are driven into campaigns across all defined markets.
- Responsible for ensuring the brand promise and customer experience are fully represented in campaigns across all touchpoints in all defined markets. Leverage data-driven recommendations from the Strategic Planner in campaign planning and execution, ensuring customer centricity in all campaign work.
- Effectively determine budgetary requirements for assigned markets, and make workable recommendations for optimization of the budget where possible, across each market. Monitor and forecast the utilization of the budget, providing timely recommendations to the MMC in situations of forecasted overspend or underspend.
- Develop and coach the assigned team of Marketing Operations Specialists, ensuring the team understand their objectives and the operating model, and have the necessary skills to execute the role effectively.
- Support on creating consistency across all regions and business unit support teams within Marketing Operations by raising issues to the Manager Marketing Operations, and following standardised guidelines and processes. Ensure learnings from the region/business unit activities is shared with the rest of the team, either in team forums or by keeping the Manager Marketing Operations informed.
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree in a Marketing or related discipline.
- Account management experience in an international marketing agency or in the communications department of an international organisation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A