The Emirates Group
Define our leadership genome and develop leaders who will take us into the future.
- Source and evaluate potential external partners, continuously liaise with chosen partners to ensure a high quality of cutting edge leadership solutions.
- Deliver enterprise-wide leadership interventions to address leadership gaps across the businessAssess current leadership bench strength, identify and close any skill gaps in alignment with global leadership strategy.
- Work cross functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
- Foster a collaborative, high-performance, friendly and passionate team environment to ensure the development and retention of critical talent within Emirates.
- Ensure our leadership experiences build capability in alignment with core transformation projects and business strategy.
- Coach leaders and executives to support performance enhancement, leadership development and career transitions.
- Design, execute and manage a suite of leadership solutions that build capability and capacity of our frontline, emerging and executive leaders.
- Coaching qualification or experience would be an advantage
- Continually seeking out opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-system
- Able to form effective relationships with executives and senior leaders
- Armed with contemporary insights into leadership development and able to drive interventions within a fast-paced, lean environment at a tactical and strategic level
- An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology
- Open and flexible in your approach, able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Human Resources.Training: 8+ Years
- Resilient and tenacious in your capacity to persevere through challenges
- Self-motivated with intellectual curiosity, a strong growth mindset and the desire to constantly improve
- Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
- Excellent in facilitation and communication skills, exceptional at collaboration and influence across all levels of an organisation
- Strong in relationship management and engagement
- A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department
Qualification & Experience:
- Progressive experience in a leadership development role
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification in a related field, preferably within Organisational Psychology or equivalent Masters level qualification would be an asset
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A