The Emirates Group
[sc name=”320×320″ ]
To teach aspects of theory and practice in the area of Business and/or Management at undergraduate, postgraduate and professional awards level. You will facilitate learning and development of knowledge to the highest quality through teaching and research, including the supervision of projects. You will provide a high level of academic leadership in the designated areas and demonstrate outstanding potential in teaching and research, participating in committees within the university and work effectively as part of the wider academic team.
- Deliver lectures in a professional way to ensure that all the learning outcomes and objectives for each course are achieved.
- Design, grade and manage exams as well as course work and projects where applicable.
- Be actively involved in developing curriculum, in order to maintain high standard of quality education and update the syllabus to keep up with the latest industry requirement.
- Prepare and plan ahead, regularly review the course contents to ensure that the information, examples, and methodology used to engage the students are relevant and up to date.
- Maintain course files and other documents related to the courses.
- Provide orientation and counselling to ‘advisee’ students, as allocated.
- Maintain order in classrooms by effectively managing, motivating and engaging the students.
- Make recommendations with reference to curriculum development and textbooks within the designated areas.
- Participate and provide inputs in the Academic council meetings.
- Actively participate in institutional effectiveness activities and community service duties
- Prepare and present department-specific reports and documents
- Participate in various college committees, and supervise teaching assistants where applicable.
- Participate in the academic advising of students.
- Actively engage in scholarship, research and publish papers/ articles in first-class international journals.
Qualification & Experience:
- PhD in directly relevant field (Business/Management)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering courses and lectures at a University level
- Demonstrable experience in course management responsibility and conducting research independently
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]