- Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients’ concerns, and answering patients’ questions.
- Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
- Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
- Performing Major/Minor Surgeries.
- Updating patients’ charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
- Recommending and designing treatment plans.
- Prescribing medications or therapies.
- Explaining medical procedures to patients.
- Complying with medical laws (for example, HIPAA).
- Qualification: MBBS + MD
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: MBBS
- Experience: 4+ years (Emergency Medicine)
Salary: Rs. 4,45,000 /- / 2145 OMR (Inclusive of all benefits)
Salary: Rs. 2,90,000/- 1400 OMR (Inclusive of all benefits)
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.