Job description / Role
Looking for Emergency Room (ER) Doctor, you will supervise the functioning of the Emergency Department (ED), from arrival to admission/discharge of patients, according to the objectives of the project, and in collaboration with the other hospital departments. You will be responsible for providing the best medical care to patients and will be involved in triage, patient flow, and implementation of protocols.
This position will suit a medical practitioner with dual qualifications in General Practice and Emergency Medicine. A high proportion of patients attending the Emergency Department are patients with primary care needs. You will be joining a premier hospital with state-of-the-art emergency department that takes pride in maintaining its high quality and standards.
• Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
• Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
• Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
• Maintain accurate medical records
• Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
• Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.