- The Valet Operations function ensures that the Valet Parking Operations provides the best service & delights the Customer. The Standard Operating procedure (SOP’s) maintained/ enhanced in the department to ensure the highest level of Customer service with adherence to all laid down timelines.
- Revenue – All Locations.
- On Time car retrieval (in Minutes)
- Committed to the continuous improvement of the organization and a willingness to adopt new working methods and participate in quality initiatives designed to achieve professionalism.
- Mystery Shopping/JD Powers Service Score
- Build good relations with clients on senior Management level. Have regular formal meetings regarding operational challenges / enhancements required and document it. Ensure commitments are delivered.
# of Accident Vs Fleet covered.
- Events Revenue.
- Manage and coordinate the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions (Emaar Malls / EHG).
- Ensure all incidents/ accidents if any are reported, resolved, documented & records always updated.
- Regular visits on assigned zone / region, spot checks for revenue and service delivery.
- Coach, Mentor, Counsel employees & ensure Staff retention is maximized thereby causing decrease in attrition.
Qualification & Experience:
- 05-08 years of experience in Guest Service/ Hospitality industry.
- 03-05 years of Valet Experience.
- Degree from a recognized University in Logistics, Management, Marketing or Business preferred.
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A