Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing of consultant and contractor designs.
- Providing input into development of MEP schedule and review contractor submissions.
- Managing technical coordination meetings with consultants, contractors, and utility providers.
- Reviewing of pre-construction documentation provided by the contractor including shop drawings, material/ equipment submittals and samples, quality plans and method statements.
- Reviewing of construction progress including programme and quality control/auditing.
- Reviewing of all testing and commissioning activities and liaison with the independent commissioning authority.
- Dealing with the development of project MEP close out strategy and review of documentation such as record drawings and O&M manuals provided by the contractor.
- Supporting commercial team in valuation of works, change control or claims.
- Assisting in the production of project reports.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and MEP director.
- Supporting bidding and securing new work.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering, minimum of 20 years industry experience and have held a similar role for at least 5 years, you have knowledge of ELV/Systems and expert knowledge in specific areas you are able to manage multiple ELV Systems works packages in parallel you have discipline specific professional registration preferred (CIBSE, IMechE, MEIT, PMI).
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.