Job description / Role
The role will be supervising the engineers and contractor’s superintendent to ensure the work programme is being followed and reporting to the senior project manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the project ELV and electrical activities progress and installation in conjunction with the onsite.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
• Identifying and proactively manage ELV and electrical systems.
• Following-up with the designers and supervision consultants to respond to the contractor’s submissions.
• Monitoring the material procurement and delivery to the project.