- Installation, repair, maintenance and functional test of marine radio communication equipment like GMDSS, SSB, VHF and UHF radios.
- Maintenance / trouble shooting and repair of induction heating system, FBE plant, concrete coating plant etc.
- Maintenance and repair of AC / DC drive systems, PLC and CNC based electronics equipment and system.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of various satellite communication equipment such as Mini-M, Sat-B, Sat-C, Fleet Broad Band Systems etc.
- Installation, repair, maintenance and functional test of marine V-Sat communication system which includes gyro stabilized antenna, advanced satellite modems, routers and data networking.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of most modern navigation equipment such as Gyro compass, Radar, ECDIS, GPS, LRIT, Doppler Speed Log System, VDR, UAIS, BNWAS etc.
- Installation, repair, maintenance of TVRO, all type of entertainment equipment, internal communication system like telephone system, SPT, talk back system, PA/GA system and all type office equipment.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting & repair of PLC & PID based tensioner system and related equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of Automatic Welding System equipment.
- Calibration and certification of sophisticated test and measuring instruments and equipment.
3 year Diploma in Electronics Engineering or 2 years of trade certificate with 8 – 10 years of experience in Electronics field. Good standard of written / spoken English. Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals in English.Good experience required in various marine communication / navigation / industrial and entertainment and general electronics equipment used onshore and offshore.Knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic systems and drawings are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.