As a senior member of our product management team, you will build a technology roadmap that expands our product offerings and provides new experiences to our customers with a focus on our mobile titles. You will help guide the long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over important features and player experience. You will report to Sr. Director of Technical Product Management – Data & AI.
You will work with engineers, architects, program managers and other product managers to ensure delivery of data ingestion, quality, aggregation, access and visualization capabilities and products to meet the needs of the company. You will bring excellent data access and data insights development tools to our analysts, data engineers and our producers and executives. This often involves development and customization of open source products and 3rd party solutions to meet the needs of the company.
- Promote new products and features to support mobile titles
- Develop broader understanding of EA’s Digital Platform products and EA’s business to craft products and solutions
- Conduct product training to broader set of customers from developers to executives
- Build data products and features to support acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization(AERM) in our games
- Work with Analytics, Marketing, Publishing teams Producers and exec level take holders to develop products and features
- Work with Program Management to communicate progress and status of releases, manage our priorities, escalate and resolve risks or misalignment.
- Oversee roadmap for AERM related products
- Produce Measurements and use them to guide the future direction of the product
- Become the go-to person all mobile related products and features and the broader Data & AI platform
- Research trends and market patterns, industry research, and competitor product analysis to establish feature requirements and the product roadmap
- Manage products through their life cycle: idea, introduction, growth, and ending stages.
- Ensure rapid iterations and experiments in our mobile titles by increasing easy to use features and products in data, personalization and AI portfolio
- Prepare and help implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution, and adoption
- Develop Indicators for products owned
- Balance development capacity and operational readiness whilst keeping positive collaborative relationships.
- Convincingly explain complex ideas to a variety of partners from different functions.
- Understand software development life-cycle principles and online services management.
- User experience / design experience.
- Present to senior management.
- Experience with the development of data products and features to support AERM operations of mobile apps or games
- Understand large-scale data, personalization and AI platform capabilities and enough technical depth across these capabilities to assess risk and find solutions.
- Experience with development and use of personalization, experimentation or ad tech in mobile devices
- 6+ years of experience in high scale online services
- Experience in use of dash boarding apps like Looker, Tableau or others.
- Act for process improvements
- Experience with the development of mobile games or applications
Thoughtfulness, immerse yourself in data and identify important trends, opportunities and risks.
- Balances engagement and risk.
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in platform product management
- Familiar with one or more query engines like Presto, Hive, Snowflake and Redshift
Company: Electronic Arts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A